Senior Communications Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super
Location Southern SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Candice Warrington
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-09 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the large retail banks in Sydney are currently looking for an experienced Senior Communications Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract within Sydney’s South. The Senior Communications Manager will be responsible for the convincing, efficient and effective communication that will support the current transformational technology change initiatives throughout the group.
- Strategically putting together all of the communication plans across various channels
- Creativity around themes and how to collectively package communications
- Ensure all of the stakeholders and each stream has a detailed plan that will feed into the overall strategy
- Create measures of success and how this will be tracked and fed back
- Development of themselves and other more junior members of the team
- Observing trends in key information and package these together and create stories to pull these together and deliver to the business
- 5+ years experience in the delivery of organisation communications to large, complex organisations
- Knowledge and proven track record in managing end-to-end technology communications and particularly in relation to changes to technology infrastructure operating models
- Proven ability in working on technology projects and communicating with multi supplier environments
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proven capability in people management
- Financial Services experience a plus
The person who will join this team must be a self-starter who has resilience in dealing with a large amount of stakeholders with sometimes conflicting views. They should be able to build strong relationships with all levels of the organisation and driven to deliver strong results effectively and timely.
To apply please click apply or contact Candice Warrington on +61 2 8289 3184 for a confidential discussion.