Senior PMO Analyst
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Candice Warrington
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the large retail banks in Sydney are currently looking for an experienced Senior PMO Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract. The Senior PMO Analyst will be responsible for the program and project delivery support of multiple projects within the global regulatory part of the bank.
• Work with the PMO and Project Managers to help with support of communications, timelines and project documentation
• Ensure appropriate project governance processes are embedded within each project
• Management of document control procedures
• Monitor risk and issues assessment, planning and impact assessments for the project
• Review and monitor projects plans to reflect process, progress and change
• Ensure there is timely, appropriate, and relevant communications sent from the PMO to key stakeholders
• Establish clear delegated authority, accountabilities and performance management structures
• +5 years experience in the project space
• +5 years experience in managing senior stakeholders, vendors, finances and delivering to project management methodologies
• 3+ years in PMO
• Proven track record within large and complex organisations
• Experience working in Financial Services, Regulatory projects would be advantageous
• Track record of successfully overseeing technology projects including commercial acumen, risk management and governance, educating and influencing, knowledge of methodologies
• Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and presentation skills
• P30 accreditation desirable
As a Senior PMO Analyst, you will provide analysis and administration of programs/projects to facilitate the development and ongoing management of programs/projects ensuring variances, risks, issues and dependencies are reported and escalated as appropriate.
To apply please click apply or contact Candice Warrington on +61 2 8289 3184 for a confidential discussion.