Transformation Project Manager
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + super
Location Inner Suburbs SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-01 it Inner Suburbs Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 135000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The primary purpose as the Transformation Project Manager is to support the delivery of all aspects of new site development and integration across healthcare services. The ideal candidate will be entering an organisation that is rapidly expanding its reach and presence globally.
As the Transformation Project Manager you will be:
- Supporting project execution through: risk / issue management, project monitoring, tracking and reporting, cross workstream dependency management, procurement, quality assurance, change management, and communication management
- Managing the input of workstream leads and subject matter experts into key project activities; for example execution of operations, HR, Safety & Quality and IT Integration processes
- Developing and maintaining key project documents including the central RAIDs log as well as meeting Agendas, Minutes and Project Status Updates/Reports
- Proactively managing the delivery of the project to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with project plan and project governance arrangements, to ensure that committed business benefits can be realised
- Leverage the Project and Program Management methodology and governance structure and contributing to its ongoing development
- Working closely with the Transformation/Integration team to plan, design and continuously refine the overall approach to new sites and integration.
- Provide leadership and achieve outcomes within tightly controlled time frames
- Undertake analysis to enable project-related decision making
As the Transformation Project Manager you will have:
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with Business Development and Transformation Programs
- Experience in healthcare or an understanding of the healthcare environment and relevant processes and systems is strongly preferred
- Experience in managing change and working collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure a project’s success – including a proven ability to bring teams and individuals along for the journey
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach – comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and changing priorities
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.