Salary AUD850 - AUD1,000 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Candice Warrington
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-07 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 850 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
One of the largest financial institutions in Sydney are currently looking for an experienced Change Manager for an initial 6-month contract within Sydney’s CBD. The Change Manager will be responsible for rolling out the stakeholder engagement plan and ongoing stakeholder management for a compliance framework, induction and pathway program.
- Hands on approach to projects, with capability of leading the change aspect of the project to success
- Manage the end-to-end change management stream, including the design, development and implementation
- Identifying and facilitating the transition activities relevant to the scope of the business
- Engaging stakeholders and ensuring business readiness
- Coordinate piloting and release of improvements to the advice of financial advisors
- Identifying and managing key interdependencies for both Program and BAU
- 5+ years experience as a Change Manager
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience dealing with senior level stakeholders
- Proven track record in managing large teams within complex organisations
- Financial Advice knowledge is essential
- Knowledge in Wealth, Mortgage broking and banking preferred
The successful Change Manager will be working alongside the Project Manager and Project Owner and will oversee the full roll out of the project. You will be responsible for developing and executing the plan, while identifying key communication channels and drafting the program to the business objectives. The initial 6-month contract has a high chance of extension.
To apply please click apply or contact Candice Warrington on +61 2 8289 3184 for a confidential discussion.