Senior Agile Coach
Salary AUD1,000 - AUD1,200 per day
Location North RydeCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 6 February 2019 2019-02-062019-03-08 it North Ryde New South Wales AU AUD 1000 1200 1200 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The client is looking for a Senior Agile Coach to join a large digital portfolio on a 12 month contract with an immediate start. With the delivery focus to mature and mentor new squads to promote agile capability across the business enterprise.
The contract is an initial 6 month engagement with the exciting prospect of a long term extension. As the Senior Agile Coach you will be entering a large digital initiative working within this innovative portfolio of work. The client is keen on bringing on a Senior Agile Coach to work on the development and mentoring of new squads to promote agile capability across the business enterprise.
As the Senior Agile Coach you will be:
- Work with the business PM, product owner, BA and feature teams in taking initiatives through discovery to evolve
- Working with the respective Mobile Apps product owners to breakdown the features into user stories (Requirements)
- Facilitating stand-up’s, retrospectives, showcases, reporting and being the primary contact for the feature teams
- Work collaboratively with the core development and test teams that the IM will be part of to mitigate and troubleshoot issues
- To ensure that an Agile delivery methodology is adhered to throughout initiate, discovery and evolve phases
- Delivery of dev/test sprints are managed and supported to go live
As the Senior Agile Coach you will need:
- Strong Agile delivery experience is essential
- 3+ years minimum experience as an Agile Coach
- Experience driving large agile transformation
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.