IT Project Coordinator
Salary AUD600 - AUD630 per day
Consultant Adria Wan
Date posted 3 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-03 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 600 630 630 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large NSW government agency as a Project Coordinator. This position will play a pivotal role in assisting multiple project and program managers through coordinating resources and administration activities across the IT Projects portfolio. In this role, it will also involve preparing reports to senior stakeholders.
• Coordinate resources across multiple projects
• Monitor the progress of project implementation against the expectations
• Develop timelines and ensure that tight deadlines for project delivery are met
• Regularly communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate consultations to facilitate exchange of information
• Coordinate production change control processes to ensure the requests meet standards
• Provide support to the governance and control of projects
• Experience as an ICT Project Coordinator working on multiple IT projects simultaneously
• PRINCE2/PMBOK certified
• Advanced proficiency using MS Project and MS Office Suite/SharePoint
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project/Portfolio Coordination
To apply please click apply or call Adria Wan on +61 2 82893245 for a confidential discussion.