Project Manager - ERP
Salary AUD600 - AUD800 per day
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 9 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3083 AUD 600 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This market-leading education institution is on the lookout for a Project Manager with deep ERP experience to lead a complex ERP transition/implementation project.
This organisation is undertaking a Program of work, transitioning away from their current ERP System and implementing and customising a new solution. As part of this Program of work, a requirement for a Project Manager with deep ERP systems experience has arisen.
- Controlling project scope, budgets and deliverables that support business goals
- Managing, influencing and persuading complex negotiations between conflicting and difficult stakeholders
- Strategic analysis of allocated projects including resourcing requirements and allocations
- Ensuring projects are implemented in line with the organisation's project policies, frameworks and risk & compliance standards
- 3+ years experience working on ERP system implementations/transitions
- SAP, Service Now and/or Decipha experience viewed preferably
- Experience in a higher education environment
Based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, this organisation offers flexible working arrangements, on site child care and is located close to public transport links and offers free on-site parking.
To be considered for this role, all applicants must hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children clearance.
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.