MS Dynamics Functional Consultant
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD123,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Sofia Rodriguez Munoz
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 it Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 100000 123000 123000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant to join Australia's t leading IT Digital Solutions Company. Their business is collaborating with clients to create technology solutions to give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to engage with their customers in a more rewarding way. They're looking for a Dynamics 365 (CRM) Functional Consultant to play a pivotal role in delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on technical solutions and guiding the team to deliver effectively.
The Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant will be responsible for:
• Mentoring junior Consultants
• Contributing to design and implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions.
• Hands-on configurations and customisations
• Designing and developing Dynamics 365 based CRM solutions and related components such as Power Platform, CRM Portals and mobile apps.
• Performing gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
• Pre-sales activities including client demonstrations, proposal writing and presentations.
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• 4+ years of hands-on implementation and design experience with Dynamics 365/CRM.
• Demonstrated experience with Power Platform (PowerApps and Flow).
• Demonstrated experience in configuring CRM workflows, business process flows, business rules and calculated fields.
• Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
• Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile, learning and iterating frequently.
To apply please click apply or call Sofia Rodriguez Munoz on +61 7 3032 2290 for a confidential discussion.