MS Dynamics Technical Consultant
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD123,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Sofia Rodriguez Munoz
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 it Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 100000 123000 123000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting opportunity for a passionate MS Dynamics Technical Consultant to join a leading IT Digital Solutions Company based in Brisbane CBD. Their business is collaborating with clients to create technology solutions to give them a distinct advantage in today's rapidly changing world and allow them to engage with their customers in a more rewarding way. The MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) Technical Consultant to play a pivotal role in delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on technical solutions and guiding the team to deliver effectively.
The MS Dynamics Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
• Mentoring junior technical consultants/developers
• Contributing to the technical governance structure within the practice
• End-to-end development with the configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365/ CRM solutions.
• Design and develop CRM solutions, related customisations, portals, and reports.
• Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
• Undertaking a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
• Providing excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life-cycle.
• Pre-sales activities
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• 5+ years of hands-on development and design experience with Dynamics 365/CRM using .Net and other development technologies.
• Demonstrated experience with Power Platform (PowerApps and Flow).
• Extensive experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
• Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
• Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
• High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
To apply please click apply or call Sofia Rodriguez Munoz on +61 7 3032 2290 for a confidential discussion.