Senior Project Manager - Wi-Fi networks refresh
Salary long term program
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 800 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As the Project Manager you will be required to have extensive procurement and vendor management experience coupled with deep understanding of networks, Wi-Fi experience would be highly advantageous. It is imperative you will have a strong customer focus with an ability to work with C level stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Re-mediate networks involving working with engaged vendors to fix the networks within a tight deadline
- Utilitse data from the Wi-Fi networks to create a customer application
- Work with the networks team to optimise and expand the public Wi-Fi network across devices and services
- Co-ordinated procurement followed internal order fulfilment processes, gained approvals, co-ordinated logistics and scheduled and managed installations
- Lead stakeholder management meetings including senior leadership, project board, change review board, technical teams, operations teams and staff
- Provide consumer focus through analysis, reporting and presentations resulted in deeper understanding of service improvements and of ROI
- Partner with internal and external technical teams to understand and utilise application interface, device configuration and best practice.
- Exceptional stakeholder and vendor management
- Proven Influencing and analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions without hand-holding
- Customer centric focused projects not just technical focused
- Required infrastructure networks experience as well as data and apps experience
- Highly advantageous to have Wi-Fi project experience
- Track record of leading end to end networks projects
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and ever changing requirements
If you are looking for a complex program to run and have extensive vendor management experience with a proven track record of network and or network Wi-Fi projects this would be a suitable role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.