Project Manager - Data
Salary AUD800 - AUD1,000 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This organisation requires a proven Project Manager with extensive data experience to play a crucial role in the Program, facilitating data migration, conversion and management.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with technically complex projects, involving large data sets, multiple technology integrations and/or high volume transactions
- Experience in the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh/transformation programs
- Experience managing scope, budget, schedule and expectations in large, complex projects
- Deeptechnical domain knowledge
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience implementing enterprise data processes and services, including data governance frameworks
- Experience with large scale data migration/conversion projects
- Experience delivering new Data Management Platforms
- Experience establishing Data Analytics centres of excellence
- Knowledge of Geospatial, Gridded and/or Time-Series data concepts
- Knowledge of data methodologies such as DMBOK
- Agile / SCRUM Master certifications
- Background as a Business Analyst
Reporting to a Program Manager and working alongside other Project Managers in the same stream, the ability to quickly integrate and work as part of a wider team is essential.
The role will be based in the organisations’ CBD Head Office, however some interstate travel may be required.
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.