Salary AUD1,100 - AUD1,250 per day + end to end program
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 5 May 20192019-05-05 2019-06-04 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
One of the large banks in Sydney are currently looking for an experienced Program Manager with experience in Wealth management to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract to manage approximately 4-5 projects across the division.
One of the large banks in Sydney CBD are currently looking for an experienced Program Manager with experience in Wealth management to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract to manage approximately 4-5 projects across the division including technology migrations, new systems for new products and within records management.
- Lead and manage the solution delivery within the agreed scope, quality, cost and time
- Help mentor the Project Managers and bring all the dependent projects together
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organisation with a holistic view across the company
- Governance across the business to ensure outcomes are understood and aligned across the business
- Responsible for finance, scheduling, risk and governance from a hands-on approach
- Resource management up to 30 people
- Responsible for budgets ranging $10m - $15m
- Stakeholder management which includes IT and business stakeholders as well as vendors and sub-vendors
- Risk and issue management – responsible for reporting and escalating to stay in line with project delivery
- +10 years experience as a Program/ Project Manager
- Financial Services, particularly within wealth is a must
- Advice, Investments or superannuation domain knowledge
- Agile methodology experience
- Working on multiple projects at once
- Excellent in facing customer communications across the whole business
- Proven track record in leading and managing projects within large and complex organisations
- Technology or BA backgrounds a plus
The successful candidate should be business outcomes focused and show the drive and commitment to get the projects done with a customer centric focus at the core of all business activities and be able to work in a complex organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.