Director, Technology Risk
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD190,000 per annum
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
One of Australia’s leading financial institutions is undergoing significant change and need high level influencers and outcome driven leaders.
As a Technology Risk leader, you will provide line 2 oversight for technology risks across the organisation. Your role will identify and provide advice and oversight at a high level, working directly with executives to influence the risk strategy.
You will use your experience in technology to drive conversations to develop the risk appetite and capability, influencing at a high level to embed risk practices within technology, as well as guiding the solutions that provide customer focused outcomes and growth.
- Lead transformational change across the organisation
- Lead oversight of projects and initiatives to ensure risks are understood
- Challenge strategic decisions ensuring risks are at forefront of process
- Drive best practice of risk processes across leaders and teams
- Provide leadership through demonstrated experience
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships with executives
- Minimum 10+ years in technology risk in large, complex organisations
- Specific knowledge of Technology risk
- Deep knowledge of strategy and portfolio management
- Strong experience working with leaders in large, complex organisations
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience providing reports to board level in large organisations
- Ability to make judgement calls in ambiguous environments
This role is the chance to get involved in an organisation that is the forefront of their industry and is an opportunity to accelerate your career. The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.