Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Sensational project work in the demanding resources sector. Intersting and challenging project work.
We are currently seeking a number of Project Managers who have delivered projects in large, complex environments. Given the environment, the PM's need to have strong stakeholder and vendor management skills, ability to work autonomously and as part of an onshore/offshore team.
Key to this role is managing the integration and balance of the overall project management functions of scope, time, cost, quality, communications and risk, to deliver the project objectives that are aligned with program and organisational goals and strategies, and work closely with the vendors to achieve objectives.
- Lead and manage the development, implementation and maintenance of the Project Schedule to ensure successful delivery of the project within agreed time frames, resources and budget
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and effective communication with the sponsors of the Project, to fully engage stakeholders in the articulation of business requirements
- Recommend and ensure appropriate communication strategies to promote an information culture to raise the level of understanding of the Project
- Ensure that the engagement of external providers complies with relevant organisational policies and practices
- Manage expenditure to ensure alignment with agreed budget cash flow and completion of deliverables and to ensure compliance with financial management principles and organisational policies.
- Manage outcomes from multiple vendors to deliver the desired outcome
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing complex projects in a large and complex ICT environment.
- Extensive management, personnel, financial, vendor, program and project and change management skills (ie, Prince2, PAMBOK, ITIL, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to manage the transition of multi-layered IT Services to an onshore/offshore model.
- Good understanding of ITSM Tools and Integration.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver high quality customer focused outcomes
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.