Regulatory Project Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-12 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This company is expanding their Melbourne team and are needing an experienced regulatory Project Manager to oversee platform delivery, with a regulatory focus, for a large financial services client.
As an experienced Project Manager whose focus is to understand regulatory reporting in the financial sector and be able to drive the translation of these reports across a range of stakeholders.
An approachable and engaging Project Manager, you have the drive and communication skills to get the most out of your stakeholders, using your experience and confidence to solve complex problems. You will need to lead a team to deliver high level reports to the client.
- Leading a team on-site as the vendor across this financial institution
- Ensure high quality collaboration across business/customer units
- Drive high quality outcomes by producing articulate regulatory documentation that enables effective decision making
- Lead the uptake across the business, engaging customers and a diverse range of stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a complex environment
- Experience in reporting on a finance team essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience producing and delivering high quality workshops
- Strong Stakeholder Management background with the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of customers and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Must have deep understanding and demonstrated experience in overseeing platform delivery
Please only those who meet the above requirements apply.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.