Senior Project Coordinator
Salary Competitive Daily Rate
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Helena Mitrovic
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The successful Program Coordinator will join one of Australia's Insurance companies,for an initial 6 month contract, in Sydney's CBD. The candidate will join to support the Motor Repair Model program. This is a new business model that has launched and is an exciting time, as it moves into the next phase of the program.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate routines for internal Program/Project interaction, governance, and decision making.
- Provide support, analysis, and documentation for regular Program/Project reporting (status, risks/issues, dependencies, capacity) that is visible to the Portfolio.
- Provide insights to support decision making e.g. recommendations on initiative progress, identification and actions required on key risks and issues, prioritisation calls.
- Supporting the planning and execution of the project delivery plans.
- Perform project finance administration e.g. WRK, invoices, accruals
- Support programs/projects on project frameworks, tools and governance controls ensuring uplift and adherence
- Maintaining project information, and documentation (e.g. walls, JIRA, Confluence).
- PMO experience in Lean environments gathered from other organisations
- Exposure to variety of project types e.g. technology, business, people change
- Experience in agile environment working with tools such as Jira & Confluence
- Experience working on partnership program, joint ventures or the implementation of new operating models
To apply please click apply or call Helena Mitrovic on +61 2 82893181 for a confidential discussion.