Salary AUD500 - AUD600 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This large government agency is going through a major transformation program and requires an experienced PMO Analyst to help drive the efficient delivery of the program.
This role will support the continual development, improvement, monitoring and compliance of delivery processes and services that will support the program through implementation.
The successful applicant will show initiative, possess excellent problem solving and quality assurance skills, and will work collaboratively across the organisation to achieve program objectives and benefits.
Working in the PMO Assurance team, and in consultation with the EPMO, the successful applicant will monitor adherence to program delivery methodologies, processes, standards and tools, as well as ensuring the quality and consistency of the program documentation and advocating continual improvement across all PMO functions.
The initial contract will run through to 31 December, 2019, with further extension options up to June, 2022, subject to performance and availability of funds.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Current Australian citizenship is mandatory for this role. Unfortunately, Permanent and/or Temporary Residents are unable to be considered
- Experience in a scientific or technical environment
- Experience working in a PMO for a similarly large, complex, multi-year program of work
- Experience working with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst would be viewed preferably
- Project Management certifications (Prince2, PMBOK or similar) would be viewed preferably
- Relevant qualifications, certification and professional membership relevant to program and project management are highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.