Senior Program Manager - IBOR Systems Implementation
Salary Super + Attractive Bonus
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-06-21 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 250 350 350 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Join a global financial services firm as the Senior Program Manager to lead a $60m bank-wide finance system replacement project in Sydney.
As the Senior Program Manager you will have expertise in financial markets, risk management and regulatory change.
- Drive project delivery across and manage risk, track progress and provide oversight and expertise to improve operational efficiency
- Lead the facilitation of critical updates and ensure all work-streams are informed and following best practice frameworks
- Chair group meetings to communicate progress of project and drive discussions to alleviate issues and risks raised
- Collaborate with project owner to produce and own steering papers to maintain sponsors and steering committee members engaged and committed to the program
- Develop and manage program budgeting, quality plan as well as adhere to Project Charter approval regulations
- 6-8 years experience in a program management position within a financial services firm driving risk, compliance and market driven change
- Manage budgets of up to $60m+ with proven experience in managing bank-wide finance systems change programs
- Extensive influencing C level stakeholders coupled with strong people management and leadership experience
- Proven ability in enforcing agile techniques to a traditional waterfall project delivery approach is a key to success and required to be successfully in this position
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.