Program Director - Market Risk
Salary AUD1,100 - AUD1,200 per day + Long term Program
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 1100 1200 1200 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to lead $40m Market Risk System build for a tier 1 bank in Sydney. The ideal candidate will have led large scale Market Risk programs. Highly advantageous if you have a strong credit risk background with exposure to leading data driven programs. You will have exceptional leadership experience, managing 30+ resources and an ability to deliver outstanding results for the organisation through your sense of purpose, resourcefulness and determination.
- Translate business needs into a clear and measurable program of work which is aligned to the broader strategy
- Provide input to develop and improve such methodologies and processes, to meet best practice and ensure regulatory and legal compliance of all work on the program.
- Manage a program of work to deliver capabilities that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality
- Engage with the Program Sponsor for Credit Risk and Steering Committee on status of financials, risks, issues and progress towards milestones, deliverables and benefits
- Capture learnings and the Intellectual Property through Knowledge Management and reapplying these data findings for future projects
- Direct the delivery of cost estimates in accordance with the business and technology estimation process for funding approval.
- Direct the identification, monitoring, reporting and escalation of risks and issues with services delivery in the project, including challenging and influencing the Sponsor and Steering Committee.
- Grow and scale teams for a large scale program
- Work holistically across the business to embed new changes pre execution of credit risk program
- 5+ years practicing Project Director overall 15+ years practising program manager, project manager
- Extensive experience leading and delivering complex and critical Market Risk and Credit Risk programs
- Previously led data driven projects and programs end to end
- 10+ years experience within Financial Services, Banking is required
- Certified Practicing Project Director (via AIPM) and/or Program Management Professional (via PMI) and/ or Managing Successful Program (MSP) accreditation very desirable
- Deep understanding of implementing and utilising Agile, Waterfall and Project Management tools.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a confidential discussion please contact Sharna at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.