Program Manager - Enterprise Data Governance
Salary AUD190,000 - AUD220,000 per annum + Super + Attractive Bonus
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 190000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Very exciting role for a Program Manager to have ownership of a large scale Enterprise Data Governance program for a global bank. * Proven experience delivering Enterprise Data Management Programs * Advantageous to have BCBS239 deployment exposure * Regulatory reporting experience desirable * Strong exposure to regulatory data governance frameworks
A seasoned Program Manager with deep experience in enterprise data management and enterprise data governance reporting to the Group Data Officer to lead a large scale Enterprise Data Management program.
- Manage the end-to-end Program and work stream ensuring the execution teams across data, governance and projects are aligned with project scope and road-map
- Leveraging your natural ability to develop cross functional relationships, you will take ownership of key client engagement
- partnering with teams across our global operations, you’ll work to develop and maintain high quality project solutions as well as planning for appropriate resource allocation
- Develop and implement the communication plan to equip global stakeholders with the information they need throughout the project.
- Drive project delivery across and manage risk, track progress and provide oversight and expertise to improve operational efficiency
- Lead the facilitation of critical updates and ensure all work-streams are informed and following best practice frameworks
- Drive meetings to communicate progress of project and drive discussions to alleviate issues and risks raised
- Collaborate with the business to ensure adoption of new data governance model is been adhered to
- Develop and manage program budgeting, quality plan as well as adhere to regulatory reporting demands.
- 10 years experience in Project Manager or Program Manager roles
- Proven experience in data management and data governance
- Strong exposure to regulatory reporting
- Most suited to candidates with extensive experience with Financial Services industry exposure
- Extensive influencing C level stakeholders coupled with strong people management and leadership experience
- Proven ability in enforcing agile techniques to a traditional waterfall project delivery approach is a key to success and required to be successfully in this position
- Formal Project Management Certifications
- CA/CPA advantageous
- Bachelors Degree
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.