Senior Program Manager
Salary AUD220,000 - AUD250,000 per annum + bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 5 June 20192019-06-05 2019-07-05 it Melbourne CBD Victoria 833 collins street, Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 220000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This big 4 bank has recently had changes in their government accounts structure and need high level influencers and outcome driven leaders.
As a Program Manager, you will oversee a large transactional banking initiative that is managed at a more granular level by a team of Product Owners and their squads. Your role will manage the work delivered by teams and play a key part in driving alignment across them.
You will use your experience in delivery and managing multiple large teams to develop the delivery cadence, as well as reporting back to board level on program progress.
- Lead and execute large, complex change across the organisation
- Measure and monitor work and performance across a number of teams
- Assess progress, outcomes and direction against initiative roadmap
- Drive best practice of implementation across teams
- Provide leadership through demonstrated experience
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships
- Minimum 10+ years in delivery leadership in technology
- Demonstrated experience managing delivery across large teams
- Deep understanding of agile methodology at scale
- Strong experience working with senior leaders in large, complex organisations
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Exposure to government preferred
This role requires deep program management experience, so please do not apply if you are a not a Program Manager.
This role is the chance to get involved in an organisation that is the forefront of their industry and is an opportunity to accelerate your career. The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.