Project Manager - Identity and Access Management
Salary AUD800 - AUD1,000 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-12 it Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 800 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This government organisation requires an experienced Project Manager to deliver a complex Identity and Access Management (IDAM) project on an initial six month contract, with a view to extend.
The complexities of this project, along with it's importance to the business, necessitates that the successful candidate must have previous experience delivering IDAM projects, ideally in large, complex organisations.
- Planning and delivery of the IDAM project in an Agile delivery environment, as well as other ad-hoc project responsibilities as directed
- Tracking of iteration velocity
- Working closely with business representatives to maintain a constantly groomed backlog
- Support the Program Manager to meet project time lines and objectives
- Manage a number of external vendors and delivery partners
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful complex IDAM project(s)
- Strong Agile delivery experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience as a SCRUM Master preferable, but not essential
This organisation is known for it's strong team culture, open and collaborative environment and openness towards flexible working arrangements, and along with it's CBD location, is an employer of choice for many.
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.