Salary AUD60 - AUD63 per hour + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-12 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 60 63 63 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
12 month contract for an experienced Project Coordinator to work as part of a project team to design and deliver retail stores
Working for a retail giant you will work part of a national team which will require a small amount of travel to other states in Australia.
The organisation offers flexible working and the opportunity to work 2 days from home. The office location will be in Sydney’s CBD.
As the Project Coordinator you will:
- Work across to large projects
- Support and coordinate multiple project managers
- Schedule project resources
- Report of project milestones including budgets and time-frames
- Work alongside external stakeholders including construction teams
- Work part of a national project team and communicate project objectives
As the Project Coordinator you will have:
- Previous Project Coordinator experience
- Previous experience in retail or construction would be preferable
- High level communication and attention to detail skills
- Strong Excel skills
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.