Manager - Program Delivery
Salary AUD190,000 - AUD250,000 per annum + Attractive Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 insurance Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 190000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Manager Program Delivery reporting to Executive Head Portfolio Delivery you will have a holistic approach in building governance and change capability across risk programs. Your role will involve educating the business on new governance frameworks and evaluating new approaches to program delivery whilst raising change capability across the portfolio of projects and programs.
- Effective and efficient delivery of the Risk Transformation Program deliverables and successful program outcomes against the agreed business case.
- Define approach and shape of program and related projects under it as required to deliver to the business vision and needs
- Facilitate solution design with Business Design and relevant architects
- Facilitate decision making with stakeholders and delivery teams, highlighting trade offs, impacts and decisions required to support benefit delivery
- Define program delivery roadmap which optimises the path for delivery of scope in alignment with Program Roadmap
- Develop the schedule of activities required to push the program into delivery and completion.
- Set up and run stream governance and routines in alignment with Program Governance
- Set up and lead multi-disciplinary delivery teams across business and technology
- Manage stream budgets in alignment with Program practice
- Management of Program level Risks & Issues, and Program level change controls
- Manage project resources for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Extensive demonstrated experience and track record in managing high profile Programs or delivery Portfolios with budgets exceeding $25m spend
- Proven 10+ years in Program, Project delivery across business transformation, application development, cultural change
- Experience in shaping & delivery of complex solutions across products, channels, value chain, business and technology
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Proven effective Senior Executive stakeholder management and engagement
- Highly confident at contributing to and understanding complex and strategic perspectives and translate to tactical solutions
- Ability to analyse and report on the impacts of change across business including operations and delivery
- Highly advantageous if you have General Insurance exposure
- Proven experience changing complex risk programs
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.