ICT Governance & Strategy Manager
Salary super + bonus
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 3 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 140 185 185 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global organisation is initiating their operations in Australia opening an office in Adelaide. Having made a clear commitment around growth to their client, this business is focused on delivering outstanding quality and customer service.
Due to this expansion, there is a need for an experienced professional who is focused on and has experience with ICT Governance and Strategy to join the organisation. Reporting directly into the ICT Program Director, this newly created position will play a pivotal in ensuring that the organisation is working within the over-arching strategy of the business.
- Lead the strategy definition for the business in relation with Global Group approach to establishing and developing ICT capabilities
- Contribute to the global architecture model to meet functional & technical requirements in cooperation with the corporate IT
- Define the business model and the make or buy strategy for all perimeter of ICT within the Australia business
- Work closely with executive level to address the ICT strategic objectives
- Deliver the support the COO during the presentation or clarification sessions with the customer
- Adapt governance for better monitoring (risk management) and decision making, collaboration with all areas of the business, and communication with the customer
- Experience in an ICT/IT environment with a broad understanding across the range of technologies including Engineering and Business Systems and the wider business direction and strategy
- Extensive expertise across a broad technology base
- The job will be based in Adelaide, South Australia but may require some travel (interstate or overseas).
- Demonstrated high levels of commitment, personal drive and application in achieving organisational outcomes and the ability to perform under pressure
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.