Salary AUD85 - AUD95 per hour + 12 mont
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 7 August 20192019-08-07 2019-09-06 it Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 85 95 95 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in implementing a number of infrastructure initiatives and manage the defence procurement process end to end, so candidates must have proven experience in this field.
• Manage and coordinate the end to end planning and delivery of the project
• Communication and negotiation to influence stakeholders of all levels
• Analyse, define and manage resources for the successful implementation and delivery of project
• Show leadership and provide vision/strategic direction to the project team
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budgets and up to quality standards
- Project Management qualifications are essential
- NV certification is required
- Current Defence infrastructure project delivery experience
- Experience managing RFQ processes
- Understanding of Defence policies and procedures
- Experience evaluating tenders
- Procurement: Working knowledge and understanding of CPR's and PGPA Act.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.