Cyber Security Project Manager
Salary AUD900 - AUD1,100 per day + Long Term Program
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 10 August 20192019-08-10 2019-09-09 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 900 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A critical mandate for a Cyber Security Project Manager to join a global insurance firm to have ownership of Identity & Access Management initiatives
$900-1100 per day *depending on depth of Cyber Security experience
- Agree scope of the Stream and manage the delivery to the agreed scope
- Development of a strategic road-map
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the Stream schedule to deliver the Stream, including dependencies, within agreed time-frames, resources, quality and budget.
- Delivery of high level Solution Architecture to determine full costs to deliver required risk buy-down.
- Identification, analysis and refinement of Stream costs to produce a budget
- Accountable for vendor relationships and ownership of outcome and deliver
- A proven history of success delivering Cyber Security projects for large complex organisations Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Cyber Security delivery implementation
- Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience (10+years) in project managing large/complex projects, or equivalent.
- Highly developed leadership, strategic analysis, problem solving and project management skills and experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Insurance industry background and Identity/Access Management (IdAM) experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to equally balance the technical and the business aspect of the project, as this role is NOT after someone who has majorly been technology focused
- Suited to an individual who best operates in a dynamic, agile, challenging, ever changing, and a fast paced environment and is flexible enough to adapt themselves quickly
- Work autonomously, work unaided and hit the ground running.
- Articulate with ability to use different styles of communication to bring stakeholder groups, vendor relationships and business sponsors to unified objectives and understanding
- The culture of this team would suit a warm, friendly and bubbly personality but has the ability to asert a decision or solution, push back and take a stand, when required.
Should you offer the required experience and are looking for a challenging role please click on APPLY NOW!
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.