Project Manager - Health Insurance
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + discounted health insurance products
Location Latrobe ValleyFULL_TIME
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-09-12 it Melbourne Victoria 385 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company This Health Insurance organisation is expanding their product portfolio and requires a successful Business Project Manager to join the team, to become the bridge between the vendors and internal IT teams to help facilitate product delivery.
About your new role
As a Business Project Manager, you will:
• Aid vendors with product delivery providing insight
• Ensuring high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
• Mitigating business impact and minimising delivered risks
• Identifying gaps in project/program efficiency capability
• Reporting to key executive stakeholders and managing vendor relationships
• Engaging with designated functions and acting as primary point of contact for them into the overall program
• Guaranteeing products are delivered within the scope and budget of the project
As well as a strong and successful background as a Business Project Manager, you will bring:
• 4+ years as a Project Manager in a complex environment
• Experience within private health insurance/insurance or related environment essential
• Strong Stakeholder Management background with the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of customers and influence key stakeholders and teams
• Must have deep understanding and demonstrated experience in overseeing product delivery
• Ability to influence and negotiate
About the benefits
The company offers a range of benefits including; discounts on health insurance products, ongoing training and development and flexible working conditions where possible.
Please only those who meet the above requirements apply.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.