Salary Competitive daily rate
Location North RydeCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-09-15 it North Ryde New South Wales 1 Lyon Park Road AU 2113 AUD 900 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This telecommunications company based in North Ryde is looking to add a passionate agile coach to their digital portfolio. With the delivery focus to mature and mentor new squads to promote agile capability across the business enterprise.
As the Agile Coach you be initiated in mentoring 4-5 teams moving towards an Agile methodology to better streamline practices. This will involve a blend of Kanban and Scrum.
As the Agile Coach you will be responsible for:
- Lead low maturity teams through a whole business transformation initiative.
- Passing on learning and up-skilling a team of people.
- Support and lead 4-5 teams to evaluate current agile processes and execute a successful coaching methodology.
- Facilitate forums and Agile experiments in order to constantly improve on streamlined processes within business delivery teams and at an Enterprise level.
- To drive new practices across the E2E development life-cycle.
- Define and refine a coaching plan with multiple coaches on assessments and observations. Focusing on metrics.
- Plan and execute tactical and strategic work by partnering with other coaches to accelerate the design and delivery of both business and customer outcomes.
- Experience as an Agile Coach - dealing with tribes
- Strong coaching experience in whole business transition and transformation initiatives
- Strong ability to facilitate the creation of business road-maps and rolling wave planning against milestones
- Experience with customer and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong agile principles and practices knowledge in an Agile framework
- Certification as a Scrum Master
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 88363608 for a confidential discussion.