Senior Project Coordinator / Junior Project manager
Salary AUD550 - AUD600 per day + + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Matthew Bayley
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-09-18 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 550 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role involves delivering small to large projects within an agile framework. The ideal candidate will give strong support to senior managers to optimise the delivery of the larger more complex projects. This project specialist will be mentored by a Senior PM to enhance skills sets and prepare them for taking on more complex project management tasks.
- Directly assist the senior project manager in all aspects of the PM lifecycle, aiding development and delivery of projects
- Analyse project risks and issues using concise reporting method
- Assisting BA’s with filling in Jira Board (Sprint board, story templates and creation of new tickets)
- Assist with reconciliation of financials on a monthly basis and compiling governance pack slides
- Assist with all agile ceremonies and document outcomes
- Strong communication and engagement with external teams / vendors to project manage through each phase of the project lifecycle with guidance from senior PM.
- Liaise with OCM to prepare communications for stakeholders when required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a project coordinator working on large technology projects
- Experience working within an Agile framework is required
- Sound knowledge and experience of working with JIRA is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is required
- Experience with various stakeholders including technical personnel, PM’s and BA’s
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Bayley on +61 2 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.