Senior Program Specialist
Salary Competitive daily rate
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Matthew Bayley
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 it Sydney CBD New South Wales 1 darling park, sydney, CBD AU 2009 AUD 650 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new venture within a global insurer has 5 new work stream and requires a very experience senior program coordinator to manage the demands of this very exciting new business model
This role involves program support within an agile framework in which the candidate must manage program governance and risk with related reporting. The ideal candidate will give strong support to multiple executive general managers to optimise the delivery of the larger more complex programs. The program has a 3-year length and will need someone who’s worked with a $15m-$20m budget.
- 3-year Program with an annual budget of $17m for 18/19 and 50m for 19/20 financial year.
- Support, collaborate and regularly engage with 4 Executive General Managers and 5 Executive Managers
- Support a high-profile program with 5 complex work-stream
- Accountable for Program support including spear head workshops, manage program governance and risk, form draft report for the program steer co and program financial management including; invoices, reviewing and analysing the forecast
- Deep risk management experience with proven experience analysing, reviewing and challenging risk levels, ratings and risk reports
- Lead reconciliation of program financial reports on a monthly basis and compiling governance pack slides
- Support with all agile ceremonies and document outcomes
- Strong communication and engagement with external teams / vendors to program
- Confident, curious, capable, confident, switched on and proactive
- Technically savvy with an ability to change they method and language to translate respective to audience
- Exceptional communication skills when communicating with EGMs, EMs and the steer so
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a project coordinator and 3 years working as a program coordinator.
- Experience working within an Agile framework is required
- Deep knowledge and experience of working with JIRA is essential
- Strong risk management experience, with proven challenging risk levels, ratings and risk reports
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Bayley on +61 2 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.