Salary Attractive daily rate
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 it Mascot New South Wales AU 2020 AUD 500 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This industry leading client based in Mascot, is looking to add a passionate project coordinator to their dynamic program. The role is based near public transport.
As a passionate Project Coordinator, you will:
- Analyse, budget and support all project financials including PO's, reconciliations and invoicing
- Assist and manage the Project Schedule
- Manage project risks and issues
- Project manage small initiatives as required
- Provide administrative support
There are multiple roles available both permanent and contract.
Required Skills and Experiences
As a passionate Project Coordinator, you will have:
- Experience with IT project coordination
- Agile experience and PM accreditation
- Experience managing project financials; budgets, CAPEX and OPEX
- Experience with Oracle
- Strong MS Office, Project, and Power BI experience
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1300290/001
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.