Cyber Security - Business Analyst
Salary Competitive daily rate
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-08 2019-10-06 it Mascot New South Wales AU 2020 AUD 600 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leading company are looking to add a passionate Cyber Security Business Analyst to their dynamic Cyber Security program located in Mascot. The company is based near public transport and offer work/life balance. The program of work covers all aspects of cyber security; including but not limited to IDAM, firewalls, networks.
As a passionate Business Analyst, you will:
- Clarify business needs and formulate business requirements
- Generate business case
- Work alongside senior business managers, security analysts and vendors
- Identify risks and implement solutions
This is an initial 6 month contract role, with the potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experiences
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst, working on Cyber Security projects or program of work. Particularly in Security Operations Centre (SOC) and CyberArk migration.
- Strong Stakeholder and communication skills
- Experience gathering requirements and building business cases
- Skills in vendor management
- Demonstrable knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Knowledge of the operational management of security controls.
- Experience in scope definition, business requirement gathering and defining a traceability matrix.
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1302850/001
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.