Project Manager - Legal
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD190,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 9 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-09 it Melbourne CBD Victoria 385 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 140000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Legal Project Manager in a large international law firm, you will manage high-value legal engagements from scope through to completion and assist legal teams to consciously implement LPM across the board. Taking a consultative approach, you will identify opportunities to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness of legal processes.
• Develop best practice project management frameworks and methodologies for use by the LPM team
• Analyse, map and model key work types and individual matters focusing on profitability, productivity, technological innovation and client service excellence
• Consult on resource and work-flow management
• Deliver client-facing LPM activities
• Lead our data analytics offering by looking at ways to improve the capture, management and analysis of data
• 5+ years’ experience in a professional services environment (Big 4 or Legal)
• Strong and demonstrated understanding of law firms and their operations
• Formal project management and/or process improvement qualification (Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Prince2)
• Strong client facing experience
• Strong stakeholder influencing and relationship building skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage direct reports and coach junior team members
• Demonstrated financial acumen
This company is one of the world’s leading law firms and is based in the Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.