Salary Competitive Daily Rate
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Helena Mitrovic
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 it Sydney CBD New South Wales Pitt St AU 2000 AUD 1000 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a leading Australian bank for an initial 12 month contract, as a Project Implementation Manager, located in the Sydney, CBD. Working on a large separation program, affecting multiple business units across the bank.
- Liaise with testing teams
- Manage and consolidate runsheets and align with multiple parties
- Ensuring reconciliations are in place and sufficient to ensure quality outcome
- End to end implementation activities
- Delivery of business cutover
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to resolve gaps and risks.
- Strong implementation knowledge and experience
- Data Migration experience
- Proven scheduling experience to deliver complex business solutions, integrating business and technology plans preferably with domain experience in financial services/ regulatory programs.
- Proven experience in managing the implementation of a complex financial solution that involves multiple streams, technology change, external vendor coordination and data migration.
- Proven leadership and direction for effective project integration, maintaining business and technology stream performance to plans, with an ability to challenge.
- Situation and Remediation Management experience.
To apply please click apply or call Helena Mitrovic on +61 2 82893181 for a confidential discussion.