Senior PMO Analyst
Salary AUD125,000 - AUD135,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 it Melbourne Victoria 385 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 125000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This utilities organisation is undergoing multiple large programs of work across all areas of the business. As a Senior PMO Analyst you will support the continual development, improvement, monitoring and compliance of delivery processes and services that will support the range of initiatives across this large business through to implementation.
Working in consultation with the EPMO, you will monitor adherence to program delivery methodologies, processes, standards and tools, as well as ensuring the quality and consistency of the program documentation and advocating continual improvement across all PMO functions.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a PMO Analyst
- Utilities experience advantageous though not essential
- Experience working in a PMO for a similarly large, complex, multi-year program of work
- Experience working with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including at the executive level
- Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
- Uplift PMO services across the business, supporting the ePMO uptake
- You will be an excellent communicator able to deliver training with both individuals and large groups
- Administrative tasks, reports are required
- Working directly with Project Managers across the business across a range of initiatives of large, complex programs of work
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted
The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.