Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-23 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 600 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Project Manager - 3-6 Month Contract - CBD Based
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects, cost, time and scope.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables
• Manage Budget
• Responsible for open communication between stakeholders
• Creating, planning and managing project schedules
• Develop integrated master schedules in accordance with requirements of stakeholders
• Monitor project progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress
• Maintain project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimise the impact on schedule, scope, and budget of projects
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Hand on experience with Microsoft Projects
• Integration experience with PeopleSoft and other CRM domains
If you are interested please contact me to discuss the requirement and update me with your current availability.
Robert Walters also rewards successful referrals, so if you know anyone who may be interested in the role please feel free to share these details.
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.