Project Manager - Cloud & Network Transition
Salary outstanding Salary Package
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-01 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 150 170 170 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. We manage and operate over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making us one of Australia's largest rail network owners.
As a national business in a sector undergoing rapid, positive changes, ARTC offers a diverse, challenging and exciting working environment. We continuously strive to improve our business and surpass customer expectations. Creativity and innovation are driven by our team and our people are central to our ability to evolve and grow into the future.
Having spent the past year defining a new digital strategy, this position of Project Manager – Cloud & Network Transition, will play a pivotal role in strengthening the core of ARTC’s ICT technology and maximising the long-term success of the strategy.
- Establish key requirements, project deliverables and schedules for the successful delivery of the identified cloud and network transition program of work
- Lead the co-ordination of core functional activities including the resource planning, application delivery, networks and security
- Implement and establish key Change Management practices necessary to deliver the program of work
- Improve some core 3rd party relationships around vendor support, contract management
- Understand the current to state of play with some of the key technical issues around the network
- Champion the project to deliver a significant improvement across the board
- Lead by example and assist the team in understanding that you are there to work with them
- Build the building blocks for successful delivery a newly created digital strategy
- Previous experience in working in a large and complex enterprise environment
- Understand key requirements around Project Management, Change Management Stakeholder Engagement
- Previous work in a similar role working with and transitioning to a cloud hosted environment and associated ICT network upgrades
- Working on multiple, large enterprise level projects simultaneously in an Agile environment
- Fantastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ARTC is an outstanding organisation that presents its employees with fantastic opportunities to develop their skills.
Please note that this appointment is subject to ARTC’s medical fitness standards relative to the position as well a clear Drug & alcohol screening.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.