PMO Portfolio Lead
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annum + + Very attractive bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-02 insurance Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 135000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join an expanding PMO within a global insurer, reporting to the Head of PMO. You will ownership of strategic governance, process & change capability. The ideal candidate will have held roles such as EPMO analyst or lead, Senior Portfolio specialist, PMO lead or Portfolio governance and reporting roles within a global, enterprise project management office.
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: $135k - 145k + very attractive bonus
- Industry: Insurance
- As the PMO Portfolio Lead you will have oversight of the project life-cycle such as delivery, governance, reporting, financial management and resourcing.
- Desirable to have industry experience within insurance and or financial services.
- You will have held previous roles of PMO lead, Portfolio Analyst, PMO Analyst or PMO Manager, Portfolio & Governance Manager.
- 8 years + experience in change management / portfolio management practices.
- Minimum 5 years experience within a PMO and or EPMO
- Experience working with senior stakeholders cross diverse and geographically spread teams.
- Broad financial services experience with strong understanding of insurance processes and technology in a global context.
- Proven experience of managing reporting cycles on large scale portfolios, programmes or groups of projects.
- Knowledge of change / portfolio management best practice and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Understanding of change, strategic and business planning processes.
- Ability to deliver assurance elements of a portfolio of change, including assurance reporting, support and troubleshooting.
You must have had experience at portfolio level and have a mixture of financial services or insurance industry experience to be suitable for this role.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.