Program Governance Advisor
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-02 insurance Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be joining a team responsible for the provision of program governance, insights & analysis, change management and facilitation across the Personal Injury Insurance including CTP, Workers’ Insurance and Travel insurance.
- Understand the priorities for the various lines of business including operational, strategic and regulatory initiatives and pipeline of work
- Contribute to and understand complex and strategic perspectives and translate to tactical
- Support the facilitation of workshops and meetings to engage stakeholders, develop solutions and build momentum for delivery.
- Govern multiple projects across various programs and portfolios and coached Project Managers through governance, delivery and resource requirements
- Coach Project Managers on achieving stakeholder support to ensure the realisation of tangible business outcomes
- Provide insights analysis across the program supporting the governance oversight aligned to business strategy
- Support program governance and change team to facilitate programs to ensure executive oversight, financial performance and prioritisation.
- 3+ years insurance industry experience or financial services experience required
- Personal Injury Insurance (PII) covers CTP, Workers’ Insurance and Travel insurance experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Proven experience operating within a PMO facilitating governance and change management uplift
- Strong understanding of Lean and/ or Agile methodology
- Proven ability to work fluidly between roles as required
- Financial / commercial acumen and seasoned business judgement
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Hands-on, not afraid to take on more and go above expectations of the role
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.