Salary AUD135,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 27 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-26 insurance Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 135000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join an expanding EPMO within a global insurer, reporting to the GM EPMO. You will ownership of strategic governance, process & change capability The ideal candidate will have held roles such as EPMO analyst or lead, Senior Portfolio specialist, EPMO lead or Portfolio governance and reporting roles within a global, enterprise project management office.
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: $135k - $150k + Super + attractive bonus
- Industry: Insurance
- As the EPMO Lead you will have oversight of the project life-cycle such as delivery, governance, reporting, financial management and resourcing.
- Desirable to have industry experience within insurance and or financial services.
- You will have held previous roles of EPMO lead, Portfolio Analyst, PMO Analyst or EPMO Manager, Portfolio & Governance Manager.
- 8 years + experience in change management / portfolio management practices.
- Minimum 7 years experience within a PMO and or EPMO
- Experience working with senior stakeholders cross diverse and geographically spread teams.
- Broad financial services experience with strong understanding of insurance processes and technology in a global context.
- Deep financial management, analysis and reporting experience required
- Proven experience of managing reporting cycles on large scale portfolios, programmes or groups of projects.
- Knowledge of change / portfolio management best practice and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Understanding of change, strategic and business planning processes.
- Ability to deliver assurance elements of a portfolio of change, including assurance reporting, support and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to breakdown barriers to resistance at senior management layers but collaborating and negotiating toward a solution
- Takes ownership of allocated tasks, seeks advice and support when required
- Able to get into the detail of a project to understand risks, issues and road-blockers
- Forward thinking, pragmatic individual
- Self sufficient operator
You must have had experience at enterprise PMO level and have a mixture of financial services and insurance industry experience also interested in large enterprise corporate industry experience or telco to be suitable for this role.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.