Salary AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + inc super + bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 500 Bourke St Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Why this role exists Big 4 bank is changing the way they communicate across the organisation and it's locations. The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall accountability and delivery of the AV program, acting as the main touchpoint for the business leaders.
What you will do
- Lead entire AV program of work, including managing Project Managers
- Build relationships with business leaders and represent AV service across the organisation
- Drive technology change in a service that is used by every employee within the business
- Use your experience in workplace operations to drive business outcomes
- Manage stakeholder engagement, including external vendors
What you will have done
- Deep experience (10+ years) driving delivery of large-scale technology projects at a program level
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise scale deployments of Cisco & AV solutions
- Experience using AV/VC tech and hardware such as Cisco, Zoom, Polycom and ServiceNow
- Ability to influence and negotiate with executive-level business stakeholders
- Previous experience managing AV SLA's and vendors
While this role needs some technical understanding, it is a program manager role with the view that the majority of engagement is with high-level stakeholders. Please only apply if you have specific AV Program Management experience.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.