Salary AUD800 - AUD1,000 per day
Location Port MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2019-12-21 it Port Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 800 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is looking for a Organisational Change Lead to plan, design and manage the change strategy and activities associated to the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a 12 month contract.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Projects, you will be responsible for delivering a change program that impacts all levels of the organisation, from Executive through to end-users.
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business and culture to develop an appropriate change plan, according to the scope and key change impacts of the project
- Identify all impacted stakeholders and their concerns, and develop a strategy to alleviate those concerns
- Ensure alignment and consistency of messaging around key changes
- Supporting and coaching managers and change champions through the changes
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 5-10 years experience as a Change Lead/Manager
- Previous experience working on large scale ERP implementations/migrations (preferably D365)
- Experience in a Change Lead role, including developing change and communication strategies, communication strategies, training and transition planning
- Experience delivering in a PROSCI methodology
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.