Change Manager - HRIS
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Western Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2019-12-22 it Western Suburbs, Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is looking for a Change Manager on a six month contract to plan and lead the delivery of change activities associated with the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors.
Working in a small but dynamic project team, you will be responsible for planning and executing change and communications activities associated to the SuccessFactors implementation.
Aligning with the development of a new capability framework developed by the Organisational Development Manager, this implementation is strategically important for the business and requires a strong change management process to ensure the new platform is utilised to it's full potential.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying affected stakeholder groups
- Working with various stakeholder groups, across business and technology, to develop & deliver the change and communications initiatives
- Ensure the alignment and consistency of messaging around the key changes
- Supporting affected users through the changes
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Change Manager
- Previous experience working on HRIS projects (SuccessFactors highly beneficial)
- Experience developing change and communication strategies, training and transition planning
- Experience delivering change in a PROSCI/ADKAR methodology
This organisation, and particularly this team, is known for being a great place to work, with flexible working options (including the option of part-time for this role) embraced.
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.