Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 23 November 20192019-12-04 2019-12-23 it Melbourne CBD Victoria 101 collins street AU 3000 AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful private property group requires an expert IT Project Manager to work closely alongside vendors and internal business stakeholders to ensure key business initiatives are being met as they upgrade, implement and integrate their enterprise wide property management system.
As an IT Project Manager specialising in systems implementations and integration's specific to the property industry, you will be championing the delivery of a range of initiatives to transform current system capabilities. Deep experience with Property Asset Management systems (MRI, MRIX, Yardi, Pulse) is required as you will have end to end accountability across both the analysis and development activities for these initiatives. As a conduit between the business and the vendors you will be a dynamic, self-starter making sure business needs are met and delivered on-time and within budget. Given the nature of the business you will have experience with a diverse range of stakeholders from Finance Executives to Facilities Management/ Property teams.
- Enable discussion with a diverse range of stakeholders to drive objectives and requirements
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Engage with and oversee multiple vendors with the implementation/integration of systems end- to -end; MIR
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Drive objectives and requirements through effective discussion with key stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in a small-medium complex business;
- Property industry experience is essential
- Strong implementation experience working end to end on the delivery of property management systems
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key individuals and teams
- Experience across Business Analyst activities
- Cloud experience preferable
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
This client is open to a 6-month fixed term contract or a 6-month daily rate engagement. Family owned private property group with assets from residential apartments to city hotels. Great culture and flexible working conditions.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.