Digital Business Analyst
Salary Competitive daily rate
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-02 it Mascot New South Wales AU 2020 AUD 600 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This industry leading company is looking to add a passionate Digital Business Analyst to their Technology team based in Mascot.
The digital channels being supported include websites, extranet, wayfinding and more.
The company is based near public transport and offers work/life flexibility.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge and experience working with Content Management Systems and APIs
- Full-time, 12 month contract with the potential to extend
- Mascot based
- $500-$580 per day + Super
As a passionate business analyst, you will:
- Support digital initiatives, gather requirements and ensure enhancements
- Manage vendor relationships. Including the fulfilment of SLAs, requirements clarification, testing and deployment
- Source, develop, approve and assist with the digital channels
- Work with stakeholders and managers to elicit, define and document requirements in the form of process maps and user stories
This is an initial 12 month contract role, with the potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 2-3 years experience as a digital business analyst
- Experience with and implementing Content Management Systems, websites and portals
- Experience with APIs and Google suite
- Experience using JIRA
- Knowledge of hosting services including AWS
- Experience working in Agile or SCRUM environments
- Experience writing business cases and proof of concepts
- Strong communication and stakeholder skills
- Experience working for commercial businesses
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1327860/001
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.