Product Owner (Mining)
Salary Attractive Daily Rate
Consultant Courtenay Hickey
Job Ref 810112/001
Date posted 22 July 2022brisbane information-technology/project-manager-and-it-management 2022-07-22 2022-08-21 it Wacol Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer of quality earth moving equipment. With a solid network of Dealers internationally, they service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, and quarry with reliable machinery and dedicated after sales support.
This company is focusing on their Autonomous Mining product team and are seeking an experienced Product Owner with a depth of mining operations experience to guide the product. This role will provide the direction of the product and will be directly involved in the scoping and prioritisation for the engineering teams.
Key Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in mining operations in a Mine Supervisor (or equivalent) role
- 3+ years working with Product Teams / System Integrators on mining solutions
- Clear communication skills (verbal and written) at executive, client and technical levels
Highly Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with autonomous haulage systems
- Familiar with Agile Product Management practices (e.g. Roadmaps, Feature Elaboration, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, etc)
- Provide the "voice of the customer"
- Explain mining operations concepts, scenarios and parameters/rules
- Identify and scope the Product Features to deliver the highest business value
- Evolve the Product Roadmap and engage stakeholders (inc. customers) for input and understanding
- Contribute to and evolve system level models (e.g. Operational Process Model etc)
- Control the Product Backlog (scope of the Product)
- Determine the priority and order of development of Features Clarify and verify/feedback on Stories and Features throughout development
- Determine test scenarios (especially for Operational System Tests)
- Presents the progress on Features to the broader Working Group at Sprint Review
Open to contract and permanent.
Rate: Highly competitive
Contract: 12-month initial term with view to extend or go permanent Product Owner (Mining)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Courtenay Hickey on 07 3032 2244 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: MiltonDate posted: 29 July 2022
Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation as an experienced Business Analyst. This role will have you working on the implementation of the ERP Finance systems as well as the Human Resources systems. This role is located in Milton, just outside of Brisbane CBD.
Salary: Attractive Daily RateLocation: WacolDate posted: 22 July 2022
Opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer of quality earth-moving equipment. With a solid network of Dealers internationally, they service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, and quarry with reliable machinery and dedicated after sales support.