Program Change Manager - Risk
Consultant Lloyd Blunden
Job Ref 1731090/001
Date posted 28 July 2022melbourne information-technology/project-manager-and-it-management 2022-07-28 2022-08-27 it Melbourne Victoria AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Very competitive salary with high bonus on top
- Implement and embed regional and global regulatory changes across lines of risk for Asset Management business arm
- International exposure and reach
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Program Change Manager – Risk to deliver on an enterprise-wide risk and regulatory revamp across a global portfolio. Aimed primarily at implementing a 1st-line risk uplift, this role represents a great chance to work strategically with the business on a regional and global scale; setting the strategic direction, engaging C-suite stakeholders and implementing initiatives covering the whole lifecycle of projects.
What you will do:
- Oversight of the international regulatory change agenda, with a focus on operational and 1st line risk
- Take responsibility as a very senior, high-level individual contributor to project manage the implementation, from scoping & planning through managing governance and completion/review
- Comprehension of both the regional and global strategic initiative pipeline and working closely with senior management on the delivery of these programs and projects.
- Identify the risks of program delivery and ensure mitigation of the risks are implemented when necessary
What you will have done:
- Experience coordinating, identifying, and implementing regulatory changes within a global organisation, from a Project Manager and/or Change Manager position
- Full project delivery lifecycle experience, preferably within a risk environment
- Exposure to asset management and the wealth industry is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management approach (from junior to C-suite level)
A great opportunity to join on a high-visibility regulatory implementation that enables you to strategize and hands-on execute measurable impact. It is with a Tier-1 international Wealth company with an excellent reputation in the market (across APAC/US/Europe).
Permanent position with growth potential and progression.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Lloyd Blunden on 03 8628 2112 for a confidential discussion.