Change Manager - Business Transformation
Salary Competitive rate
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Aoife O'Hagan
Date posted 5 September 2016
The organisation requires a Change Manager for a large transformation program involving People, Process and Platforms.
The change manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of change management strategies, plans and activities to support process improvement across a number of locations within the organisation.
- Drive enterprise, portfolio and project level Oranisational Change Management outcomes.
- Planning of activities, identifying gaps, risks and issues and mitigating them to ensure objectives will be met.
- Ownership and management of own deliverables.
- Identifying change requirements and working with the internal stakeholders and project teams to close them.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, management and expectation setting.
- Stakeholder Analysis.
- Change Impact Assessments.
- Communication planning and development.
- Training needs analysis, development and delivery.
- Managing change champion networks.
- Lead the continuous improvement cycle.
- 5+ years in industry as Change Manager
- Worked on large scale change projects encompassing behavioural/cultural, process and IT change.
- Ability to identify change resistance and putting in place mitigation strategies.
- Experience in managing complex transformational change environments in multiple locations.
- Experienced in defining training requirements, developing user friendly training collateral and training staff as needed.
- Ability to, engage, manage and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Experience and understanding of consulting and educational domains.
To apply please click apply or call Aoife O'Hagan on 03 8628 2262 for a confidential discussion.