Health Program Manager
Salary attractive package
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 12 September 2016
Provides a supported, consultative and integrated approach to program delivery services across various programs for Emerging Systems. The Program Delivery Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to support the Project Director and project teams in co-ordinating the delivery of program requirements to ensure satisfied clients.
Your strategic thinking ability will be complemented by your excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills. Critical to your success in the role will be your ability to identify stakeholder engagement requirements and to develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Establish a program of work for your allocated commercial portfolio based on agreed priorities and project / program operating standards
- Manage the program of work against delivery, quality, security, privacy, clinical risk management, cost and time commitments
- Develop, administer and maintain real time reporting methods including all current and future forecasting, planning & scheduling applications.
- Provide Program Management leadership and support to priority initiatives across the business
- Report on deliverables against the project plan and schedule, escalating unanticipated variations for approval and develop risk mitigation strategies to assist keep the program on
- Drive team performance and ensure all team time-frames are met.
- In collaboration, support the Development Manager and Operations Manager to effectively provide service delivery and manage priorities for resources to ensure Project Managers and their teams can achieve timely delivery of their projects.
- Effectively track, monitor and delivery in collaboration with the Project Managers against multiple programs of work across multiple clients.
- Provide regular project status reporting to the Project Director, this will involve presenting oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions.
- Provide open and clear communication and manage relationships with clients, vendors and other key stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure solutions meet their needs.
- Undertake regular Performance Appraisals of persons that report to the Program Delivery Manager.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager within a Health, Health Care, Clinical or medical industry
- 10 years of experience in project deliver
- Degree qualified in Business, Health-care or Computer Science
- Formal Project management certifications - PMBOK or Prince2
- Certifications and/or experience with Agile
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing a PMO development plan end to end
- Extensive knowledge/expertise in portfolio/program and project management
- Experience working in a lean/ start up environment - highly preferred
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Proven track record of effectively reviewing and recommending approval of pre-sales proposals
- Evidence of financial awareness and ownership on past programs, including financial controls and budgetary aspects.
My client is seeking a highly established health program delivery professional, please do apply if you meet this criteria and are ready for your next step into a growing enterprise.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.